|Clinical Therapist - Outpatient Services|
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for providing assessment and treatment to individuals and families. Some of the populations served may include: children with general mental illness, teens with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders, adults with general mental illness, and adults with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. The clinician will work with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of medical professionals and other master’s level clinicians.
- Independently Licensed in Arizona preferred
- No fewer than 2 years of experience in an outpatient clinical setting conducting individual and group therapy with children, adults and families.
- Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of addiction and substance use disorders.
- Experience understanding various evidence-based models and theories pertaining to psycho-education, cognitive-behavioral techniques, motivational interviewing, illness management and recovery, peer support and trauma-informed care.
- Understanding of culturally and ethnically diverse clients and families.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Effective communication and written skills.
- Proficiency with computer programs and databases.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
- Fingerprint clearance required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Location: Tucson, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
|Job Reference #: ||NR 20181220 2|
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||12/20/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
CPIH utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPSA.
Click Here to apply now!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs