The ACT Team Peer Specialist will be a crucial team member on the ACT team to ensure that potential and current members enrolled with ACT teams receive patient-centered, person first services. The Peer Specialist identifies as a person currently, or historically, receiving services in the public behavioral health system, who shares personal, practical experience to befit the team and/or members. The Peer Specialist provides expertise about symptom management and the recovery practice, promotes a team culture that maximizes consumer choice and self-determination, provides peer counseling to ACT members (and families,), and carries out other rehabilitation and support functions. May be required to transport members.
- Graduate of a recognized Peer Recover Institute
- High school degree with related work experience
- Must be a mental health consumer. As a peer in recovery from mental illness and/or co-occurring serious mental illness and substance abuse the peer, must be willing to utilize recovery experience to engage and support ACT consumers
- Strong knowledge of wellness, recovery and self-help
- Effective communication and written skills are essential
- Proficiency with computer and databases
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Must be able to obtain fingerprint clearance certification
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
|Job Reference #: ||2019 003|
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||1/9/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Excellent benefits package!
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.
Click Here to apply now!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs