Under the direction of the ACT Team Lead, the ACT RN performs tasks in providing comprehensive, intensive, on- and off-site clinical services to Pima County behavioral health members assigned to the ACT team. The Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for planning, organizing and directing patient care as part of an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team. The RN facilitates recovery by interviewing, screening, and assessing risk factors for mental illness and broader wellness evaluations. The RN will provide a range of therapies including individual, group, or family health education and support services. May be required to transport members in personal or company vehicle.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, plus one (1) year experience providing outpatient services to an adult population with chronic mental illness. Or, Associates degree in Nursing, plus three (3) years’ experience providing outpatient services to an adult population with chronic mental illness.
- Licensure: Current, active, unrestricted license in the state of AZ as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record.
- Must have or be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance certification.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.