The Employment Specialist provides consultation and monitoring, assessment and rehabilitation planning, guidance and counseling, skills training; job development, employment planning, specialized job placement and supported employment for the vocational rehabilitation of members with physical or mental disabilities.
- High School degree or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience working in the public behavioral health system; at least one (1) year experience providing employment-related training or support
- Experience working with housing programs progams preferred
- Understanding of culturally and ethnically diverse members and families
- Advanced knowledge of public system and community resources
- Strong knowledge of wellness, recovery and self-help
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Must have a fingerprint clearance certification
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.