GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Housing Program Assistant (PA) provides multiple supportive functions and assistance to the Supportive Housing Team. The PA is the primary customer service representative, and provides: clinic reception, data entry, and records retention, also acting as back-up for staff involved in billing, financial request processing for members, and administrative assistance.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in behavioral health
- At least 6 months of experience working in the public behavioral health system
- Minimum of one year office experience
- Attention to detail and organization are mandatory requirements
- Effective communication and written skills are essential
- Proficiency with computer and databases
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.