Do you have a passion for helping others and making a positive impact in your community? Are you looking for a day filled with variety and challenges? As the Behavioral Health Site Director with Arizona’s Children Association, that’s what you’ll do every day. The Behavioral Health Site Director’s primary focus is to provide clinical and administrative oversight of all Clinical programs in our Tucson office while ensuring we maintain quality standards and services.
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the oldest and largest non-profits in the state of Arizona. When working with AzCA, you will be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer a flexible schedule with paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits! Our Tucson office is in a great location and easily accessible to the interstate, restaurants, and shopping.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implements programs in accordance with contract requirements.
- Develops, implements and monitors the budget.
- Provides clinical supervision and support to clinical supervisors and direct care staff.
- Oversees the services performed by contracted staff, students, trainees and volunteers within the assigned program area(s).
- Interviews and selects candidates to fill open positions, following agency protocols.
- Provides support/feedback regarding business opportunities, challenges with programs and target communities, and identifies solutions to problem areas.
- Monitors productivity of staff and proactively identify and address issues to ensure quality and quantity of program and contract requirement are maintained.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university, with formal education in psychosocial functioning; assessment skills; intervention strategies; mobilizing individual and/or family strengths; and the role of social, economic and environmental factors in the development and resolution of personal and family problems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical supervision.
- Must have at least an associate license with the State of Arizona.
Other Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to conduct agency business and attend meetings.
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends to accommodate business needs.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer