- Job ID
- Direct Care
- Regular Full-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
Provides administrative and clinical oversight and supervision to assigned staff charged with the provision of strengths-based, family centered, community-based services, according to specific contracts and associated agency/licensing requirements.
- Supports agency’s mission, goals and management decisions, and establishes team mission and goals.
- Coaches team members on how to develop proactive, strength-based, family centered, treatment plans for families receiving services, in collaboration with staff, Manager, Clinical Director, and other consultants.
- Participates in team meetings and participates in management team meetings, as appropriate.
- Reviews referrals to Specialty Providers prior to submission to ensure clinical appropriateness based on member’s unique needs.
- Assists in the implementation of current best practice models.
- Participates in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new staff.
- Provides regularly scheduled oversight and supervision to staff providing assessment, service planning and/or counseling services to members to ensure clinical appropriateness.
- Participates in Child and Family Team (CFT) and/or Adult Recovery Team (ART) meetings for challenging cases.
- Builds worker competencies, including reinforcing positive work ethics and values, encouraging self-reflection and critical thinking skills, building upon training to enhance performance, and supporting staff through casework decision-making and crises.
- Monitors staff compliance with performance improvement plans & initiatives and provides feedback to management.
- Ensures team members adhere to the agency’s policy on billable hours/encounter expectations.
- Manages member assignment to ensure compliance with case load requirements.
- Provides therapy services at appropriate frequency to members on case load.
- Reviews and signs documents as licensed BHP.
- Ensures quality management within the department through participation in monthly chart audits and outcome measures, in collaboration with other supervisors, Manager and/or QM team.
- Ensures maintenance of member records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Ensures completion of progress notes using the appropriate covered service billing codes and writes comprehensive and timely reports as required by funding source and/or system partners.
- Participates in and provides individual and team supervisions as required by licensing, agency, funding source or as requested by Manager.
- Documents clinical supervision with each team member and submits as appropriate.
- Documents performance and disciplinary actions after consultation with Program Manager; submits to HR in a timely fashion.
- Ensures performance evaluations are completed at six months, and on an annual basis, before or on the employee’s date of hire.
- Provides on-the-job training related to clinical practices to staff on clinical team.
- Ensures team members adhere to initial and ongoing training and licensing requirements.
- Follows agency fiscal policies ensuring assets are protected.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
- Education – Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a field eligible for Behavioral Health licensure in the State of Arizona.
- Professional License or Certification – Licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners or other acceptable state board.
- Experience – 3-5 years of supervisory experience preferred; prior experience in providing clinical supervision in a behavioral health setter preferred.
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR certification (Employer provides)
- Current negative TB test result required. (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1690|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||11/26/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs