|RESIDENTIAL AWAKE AT NIGHT 2|
- Job ID
- Direct Care
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Hours
- 9 P.M. - 8 A.M.
- Mental and Behavior Health
The Residential Awake at Night II (BHT) is a residential program team member responsible for the supervision of the residential site, and the safety of its clients, during the night shift. Responsible for the completion of duties involved or assigned
- Reports to assigned site/client(s) as scheduled; follows agency attendance policies; submits accurate record of hours worked on a weekly basis.
- Attends to client’s physical and/or self-care needs, to include rendering emergency aid; safeguards client rights, including reporting of abuse when required
- Becomes familiar with and implements ABC treatment plans, safety/crisis plans and crisis management techniques; utilizes interventions based on Positive Behavioral Support
- Adheres to all licensing requirements for the site/program/agency.
- Transports clients in emergency situations. Maintains ADOT required vehicle documentation. Maintains cleanliness and maintenance protocols for agency vehicles.
- Follows agency purchasing and accounting procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness of, and follows maintenance protocols for, the residential site
- Follows medication protocols, including documentation, observation of self-administration; blood borne pathogens precautions; and medication counts
- Regularly observes clients at the site to ensure their safety; conducts regular alarm checks
- Completes data collection from point sheets and behavior data sheets
- Completes daily reports, progress notes, incident reports and communication log; completes assigned filing and file audits.
- Attends regularly scheduled House Meetings (1/wk.), All Staff Meetings (1/mo.), and other meetings as required.
- Completes all training required by licensing and/or agency, or as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health; prior related work experience preferred, or
- Any bachelor’s degree and one year full time behavioral health work experience, or
- Associates degree and two years of full time behavioral health work experience required, or
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma and four years full time behavioral health experience or 18 credit hours of behavior health related coursework within the past four years
- 21 years of age
- CPR, First Aid , and Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification (ICHD provides training)
- Arizona Driver’s License and 39-month driving record that meets insurance requirements; Arizona minimum liability Insurance coverage ($15,000) to meet insurance requirements
- DPS Level I fingerprint clearance
- Physical examination report including a current negative TB test result (ICHD provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1699|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||11/26/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs