Job ID 2018-1967
# of Openings
Job Locations US-AZ-TucsonCategory Administrative/Clerical
Shift Front End Days - Su, M, Tu, rotating W - 7a - 7p
Connections Health Solutions is a physician-owned, multifaceted behavioral health company whose mission is to address any behavioral health need at any time.
We are hiring a Unit Coordinator for the Crisis Response Center (CRC) who will provide administrative and clerical support of clinical services. Oversees patient registration process, insurance verification, preparation of discharge packets, tracking of unit census and coordination with clinical staff to ensure efficient functioning of the unit.
- Registers individuals for services, including verification of Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) eligibility, enrollment with the Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA), and/or confirmation of other third-party insurers. Collects appropriate authorizations and release of information documents.
- Oversees episode of care in electronic health record with accuracy and efficiency. Coordinates the discharge of patients with other inpatient facilities and within the electronic health records.
- Obtains clinical records/documents as requested. Communicates information to physicians, nurses and clinical team members. Coordinates with other providers to assist with the discharge and/or transfers.
- Assists with Title 36 process. Liaison to all departments and is the key communication link between multiple disciplines associated with individual care and the smooth functioning of the unit.
- Coordinates the ordering of patient meals, equipment, and maintains unit supplies necessary for daily activities.
- Answers in-coming call and directs to appropriate staff as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0-2 years of customer service oriented work experience.
- Previous behavioral health experience
|Job Reference #: ||26078090|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||1/3/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs