|ACT Team I Licensed Practical Nurse|
Under the direction of the ACT Team Lead, the ACT LPN performs tasks in providing comprehensive, intensive, on- and off-site clinical services to Pima County behavioral health members assigned to the ACT team. Provides appropriate medical services and medical support services, including information, teaches wellness classes, injections, lab coordination, pharmacy coordination, vitals, and coordination with both psychiatric and medical providers.
- Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing
- Current, active, and unrestricted license in the state of AZ as License Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Possess knowledge of mental health and addiction disorders
- Demonstrates nursing skills with emphasis on pharmacology and medical treatment of persons with mental illness and / or addiction disorders
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to educate clients on health-related topics and medications
- Maintains certification in CPR and First Aid as required for nurses
- Conducts daily duties within the scope of practice defined by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Ability to read and interpret physicians’ orders and notes from other providers
- The preferred candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Must have or can obtain a fingerprint clearance certification
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
|Job Reference #: ||17-035|
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||1/10/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Excellent benefits package!
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.
Click Here to apply now!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs