|Applied Behavior Analysis Technician|
- Job ID
- Direct Care
- Part Time/Full Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
The ABA Technician provides direct one-on-one behavioral interventions to teach communication, social, and daily living skills and reduce problematic behaviors in our clinic, the home, community, and school settings. ABA Technicians will utilize interventions developed out of the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Full-time and Part-time Positions Available!
- Provides direct behavioral services to clients in individual and group sessions.
- Runs skill acquisition programs with clients using Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Works with Board Certified Behavior Analysts to implement individualized treatment plans.
- Collects data and graph data.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the BCBA or other administrator.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
- Documentation and Reporting
- Reports other variables that might affect the client (e.g., illness, relocation, medication).
- Generates objective session notes by describing what occurred during sessions.
- Effectively communicates with supervisor.
- Complies with applicable legal, regulatory and workplace reporting requirements (e.g., mandatory abuse and neglect reporting).
- Complies with applicable legal, regulatory and workplace requirements for data collection, storage and transportation.
- Professional Conduct and Scope of Practice
- Describes the role of the RBT in the service delivery system.
- Responds appropriately to feedback and maintain or improve performance accordingly.
- Communicates with stakeholders (e.g., family, caregivers, and other professionals) as authorized.
- Maintains professional boundaries (e.g., avoid dual relationships, conflicts of interest, social media contacts).
- Maintains client dignity.
- Uses contingencies of reinforcement (e.g., conditioned/unconditioned reinforcement, continuous/intermittent schedules).
- Implements discrete-trial teaching procedures.
- Implements naturalistic teaching procedures (e.g., incidental teaching).
- Implements task analyzed chaining procedures
- Implements discrimination training.
- Implements stimulus control transfer procedures.
- Implements stimulus fading procedures.
- Implements prompt and prompt fading procedures.
- Implements continuous measurement procedures (e.g., frequency, duration).
- Implements discontinuous measurement procedures (e.g., partial and whole interval, momentary time sampling).
- Implements permanent product recording procedures.
- Enter data and update graphs.
- Conducts preference assessments.
- Assists with functional assessment procedures.
- Behavior Reduction
- Identifies the essential components of a written behavior reduction plan.
- Describe common functions of behavior.
- Implements interventions based on modification of antecedents such as motivating/
- establishing operations and discriminative stimuli.
- Implements differential reinforcement procedures (e.g., DRA, DRO).
- Implements extinction procedures.
- Implements crisis/emergency procedures according to protocol.
- Education – HS/GED required.
- Experience – One year of experience volunteering or working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or related disabilities preferred.
- Certification – Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification required (within 90 days from beginning the training curriculum)
- 18 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License and 39 month Motor Vehicle Report to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR and CPI certification (Employer provides).
- Initial current negative TB test result, within the prior 12 months (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1764|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||2/14/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs