|Job Details||Job Board Home > Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner|
|Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner|
At Community Partners Integrated Healthcare; our core focus is providing improved health for our community through high quality behavioral health care services. Our team has served the mental health needs of the Tucson community for over 20 years, formerly as Community Partnership of Southern Arizona. We have also developed business, consulting and supportive services (such as housing programs) that benefit the people we serve as well as other nonprofits, organizations, government departments and health plans. With our growth, we are currently seeking a qualified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our Tucson team!
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) is responsible for providing psychiatric evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment in a clinic setting as provided for in the Arizona Nurse Practice Act. The PMHNP interviews, screens, and assesses risk factors for mental illness and broader health and wellness. The PMHNP will provide a range of therapies including but not limited to pharmacotherapy, and individual, group, or family assessment and counseling.
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Three (3) years’ experience providing outpatient services to an adult and/or child population with chronic mental illness in a clinic settingCurrent Arizona RN license and licensed in the state of Arizona as a Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Must be licensed as a Psychiatric/Mental Health APRN
- The preferred candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license
- Must possess a valid Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
CPIH is an equal opportunity employer. CPIH does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
|Job Reference #: ||2019 015|
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||2/20/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
CPIH utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPIH.
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs