|Clinic Administrative Coordinator|
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Hours
- Clinic Hours, M-F (40 Hrs. per week)
- Mental and Behavior Health
Responsible for office activities for the Program; performs extensive word processing, and general office duties; maintains function specific databases and lists; generates and distributes reports; maintains confidentiality of information received and distributed. Responsible for assisting members with enrollment in services including screening for eligibility and scheduling of intake assessments for referrals from external agencies and other system partners.
- Supports the organization’s policies, goals, and objectives; and works with management and other staff to achieve such goals and objectives.
- Adheres to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.
- Responsible for overall front office activities for the program, to ensure professionalism in the way members and visitors are welcomed and appropriate staff are notified; telephone communications are answered and/or referred to appropriate staff; and appointments are scheduled.
- Obtains and records vital signs in members’ charts prior to appointments, psych evaluations, when a patients begins a new medication or is scheduled for follow-up care, or upon request of a physician or nurse.
- Responds to referrals for enrollment within required timeframes
- Verifies member eligibility upon enrollment and periodically in accordance with state, federal, and local regulations.
- Assists members with applications to AHCCCS and/or Marketplace insurance plans
- Refers members to services offered by Indian Health Services, Tohono O’odham Behavioral Health, and other system partners who are not eligible to receive services through Intermountain.
- Assists members with RBHA provider portals, HEA Plus, and healthcare.gov to determine their eligibility for services.
- Schedules initial intake appointment for member/family/guardian for referrals received from probation and other external agencies.
- Responsible for obtaining and dispersing office supplies and office equipment for the program/department in accordance with company policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Provides administrative support to program/department functions through word processing, filing, copying, collating, faxing, organizing and preparing material for distribution; takes messages; schedules meetings, interviews and appointments; and maintains office calendar of activities and appointments.
- Assists Director, HR, Payroll and Training staff with the following processes:
- Hiring – Utilizes Recruiting and Onboarding system; schedules interviews; obtains references, etc. and forwards documentation to HR Generalist.
- Training – Coordinates staff in-service trainings (scheduling, etc.), and forwards electronic documentation to Tucson Office Training/HR Generalist.
- HR Requirements – Ensures that all HR documentation is submitted confidentially, in electronic format, to Tucson Office HR Director in a timely manner.
- Payroll – Helps ensure that all payroll information reaches Tucson Office payroll administrator in a timely manner.
- Maintains function-specific databases and appropriate lists; and other documents as required.
- Compiles information from various sources for reports and documents and completes reports and documents as directed by administrators; meets deadlines as set by others or self.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attention.
- Education - Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred; HS/GED required.
- Experience –
- One years’ experience required, with increasing responsibility as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in a human services environment.
- Three years xperience, with increasing responsibility as an Administrative Assistant, in a human services environment (preferred).
- Experience with confidential records and statistical analysis desired.
- Regulatory -
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR certification (Employer provides)
- Initial negative TB test result. (Employer provides)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Computer literacy to include advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems, Word, Outlook and Excel applications; Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other databases.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
- Adequate range of body motion and mobility to work in an office, including standing and walking, sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, reaching, balancing, occasional lifting and carrying of up to 30 pounds; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard or laptop; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
- Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
|Job Reference #: ||1771|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||3/4/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs