|Nurse - Licensed Practical|
Nurse- Licensed Practical is responsible for dispensing medications and participate in the screening and assessment of clients at CODAC's Methadone Clinic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for dispensing medically prescribed doses of methadone to clients.
- Responsible for dispensing other medications prescribed by center physicians.
- Participates in the screening and assessment of clients as part of an interdisciplinary team of counselors, physicians and psychiatrists.
- Completes necessary lab slips, charting and daily dispensing records in accordance with all program, state, and federal requirements.
- Assists physicians with medical duties such as physical exams and monitoring of vital signs, as appropriate.
- Observes clients' behavior patterns and medical symptoms related to treatment; reports specific problems to the supervisor and/or counseling staff for follow-up.
- Attends and participates in team meetings and clinical staffings.
- Submits necessary requisition forms for medical supplies to the Program Coordinator.
- Collects urine specimens and records test results appropriately.
- Interface with outside agencies for the coordination of treatment and medication dispensing for clients.
- Coordinates dispensing of prescribed medication at their residence or institution when medically necessary.
- Interface with pharmacy for medication record updates and medically approved dose changes.
- Performs other related activities as directed.
Qualifications upon hire:
- Licensed Practical Nurse with one year professional nursing experience.
- Experience with substance abuse clients helpful. Certificates/Licenses/Registrations:
- Graduation from a State Board of Nursing approved school of practical nursing; AND,
- Currently licensed to practice nursing in the State of Arizona or must possess a temporary permit from the State Board of Nursing.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||3/7/2019|
|Pay Rate: ||$19.00 to $23.00/hour|
Pay rate depends on years of experience specific to the position
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
To apply directly please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online. If another window does not open, it may be blocked by a popup blocker. Simultaneously press the CTRL button on your keyboard and click the link again.
Click Here to join our talent network & view our open positions
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs