|Job Details||Job Board Home > Nurse - Registered (Court Ordered Treatment)|
|Nurse - Registered (Court Ordered Treatment)|
Summary: Provides appropriate medical and medical support services, including information, referral and follow-up to members enrolled in services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of an interdisciplinary team, participates in evaluation and assessment of members.
- Collaborates with prescribing clinicians and clinical staff to promote member recovery.
- Completes appropriate medical procedures and makes necessary referrals.
- Coordinates medical care with primary physician and other health care providers.
- Observes members' behavior patterns and medical symptoms related to treatment.Reports assessment to prescribing clinician or clinical staff for follow-up. 6. Provides medication delivery as ordered by prescribing clinician or other health care provider.
- Completes necessary charting and record keeping in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Makes home visits when appropriate to provide medical support services and assessment.
- Coordinates and or provides education specific to identified medical needs.
- Provides nutritional advising and support.
- Attends and participates in appropriate meetings, psychiatric appointments and clinical staffings.
- Administers injections to members when prescribed.
- Serves on agency committees as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Minimum Qualifications at hire:
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona AND
- two years professional nursing experience.
- State of Arizona Registered Nursing License must be renewed prior to expiration date and always kept current.
- Experience working with persons with mental illness and addiction disorders in a community-based setting is preferred.
- Valid Arizona Drivers License required.
- Knowledge of mental health and addiction disorders.
- Knowledge of medically related social problems of persons with mental illness and/or addiction disorders.
- Nursing skills with emphasis on pharmacology and medical treatment of persons with mental illness and/or addiction disorders.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of proper nutrition relative to special needs of population served.
- Ability to interact effectively with other service providers.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with various ethnic and cultural groups.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting date to/from applications.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||3/7/2019|
|Pay Rate: ||from $60,000/year|
Salary based on specific experience relevant to this position.
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
To apply directly please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online. If another window does not open, it may be blocked by a popup blocker. Simultaneously press the CTRL button on your keyboard and click the link again.
Click Here to join our talent network & view our open positions
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs