We are looking for a full time Family Nurse Practitioner for our integrated outpatient healthcare clinics. The provider is responsible for primary care and preventative services in the assessment and management of physical health conditions. The FNP position offers an opportunity to work with a high level of independence, in a team based setting. COPE takes pride in our team of providers, and their support staff in maintaining the highest quality of care. Apply today - you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Clinic hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Must have appropriate license to practice in AZ.
- Work Experience: One (1) year experience in a medical setting that includes working with patients who have serious and persistent medical disorders.
- Must have a current DEA certificate.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (FT only)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Life Insurance (FT only)
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance (FT only)
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FT only)
- Supplemental Insurance (FT only)
- Employee Wellness Program
- up to 11 paid holidays (must be scheduled at least 20 hrs/week)
- Generous PTO accrual rate (must be scheduled at least 20 hrs/week)
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- CEU/CME - up to 5 days paid time off per year (FT only)
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
COPE Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.
Thank you for considering COPE as an employer.