Do you have a passion for helping children and making a positive impact right in your own community? At Arizona's Children Association, our vision is that every Arizona family has the resources and support needed to be safe, strong, and resilient. Founded in 1912, we are one of the oldest and largest non-profits in the state of Arizona. Statewide in 2018 alone we touched the lives of 40,000 Arizona residents with our services. Some of the ways we have created a positive impact are:
* 16,2074 children, youth, adults, and their families benefited from one or more of our Outpatient Behavioral Health Services or Trauma Support Services
* 1,535 children cared for by relative caregivers were provided support services
* 1,288 current and former foster youth received support and services to assist with transitioning into adulthood
* 7,600 parents and caregivers were served by our Family Education and Support Services
* 989 children in Arizona’s foster care system were provided loving homes
We are excited to share that we are seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join the highly talented and dedicated individuals in our Tucson office who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families. Our Tucson office is located on a beautiful campus easily accessible from Interstate 10 and conveniently located near several restaurants.
The Clinical Supervisor position is integral in providing clinical oversight and supervision to our behavioral health program staff serving children and families. Some of the primary responsibilities of this position will include: assessing medical necessity, providing clinical supervision, reviewing documentation, managing clinician direct reports, and providing guidance to various levels of clinical and case management staff.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer a flexible schedule with paid time off, paid sick leave, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits! We also offer perks like mileage reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and a company provided laptop and cell phone!
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Masters Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
* Licensed Clinician with 3 years of experience
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer