Summary: Responsible for providing a variety of outpatient therapy services to CODAC members with mental illness and/or addiction disorders to aid in their recovery.
- Performs assessment and initial diagnostic evaluation of members.
- Provides individual, group, family therapy and aftercare services for members.
- Provides referrals for other supportive services on an as needed basis.
- Works closely with adult member recovery teams, clinical and medical staff, and other professionals both within and outside the agency to plan, provide and promote recovery for CODAC members.
- Serves as case manager for assigned members.
- Continually improves quality of therapy provided via input from clinical supervision, professional conference attendance and analysis of clinical literature.
- Maintains member records in accordance with requirements set forth by the agency, ADHS, the RHBA and other funding sources.
- Provides accurate, legible, timely and complete documentation in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Interfaces with community agency personnel as directed by the Supervising Psychologist.
- Participates in ongoing services planning and development.
- Provides clinical services as needed, in the members home, the office, and a school or community-based setting.
- Performs other related activities in accordance with agency growth and changes.
Education Requirements Upon Hire:
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related behavioral health field plus two years' related experience.
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners licensed at the Associate level, required (Independent level, preferred)
- Must possess valid Arizona Drivers License and have a clean Motor Vehicle Report for the last 3 years.
- Demonstrates clinical competency in accordance with standards for the position.
- Demonstrates competencies in accordance with CODAC standards and metrics.
- Extensive knowledge of various therapeutic techniques utilized when treating clients experiencing mental health challenges, including sexual abuse/trauma.
- Extensive knowledge of drugs of abuse and dynamics of abuse/addictive behavior.
- Extensive knowledge and experience conducting individual, group and family therapy.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of DSM-IV TR.
- Extensive knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to interact effectively with adult recovery teams and clinical teams.
- Familiarity with people and practices within various ethnic and cultural groups.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc. ,importing/exporting date to/from applications.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||4/8/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Salary depends on experience and license
- Position is 10 hours per week
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
To apply directly please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online. If another window does not open, it may be blocked by a popup blocker. Simultaneously press the CTRL button on your keyboard and click the link again.
Click Here to join our talent network & view our open positions
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs