|Job Details||Job Board Home > Utilization and Quality Management Coordinator|
|Utilization and Quality Management Coordinator|
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Hours
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Provides support to the Utilization and Qualilty Management departments with referral packets, prior authorizations, records requests, document production for audits, surveys and routine deliverables. Assists with maintaining tracking logs, compiling data and perparing basic reports.
- Create, review and manage referral packets.
- Update tracking logs for referrals, prior authorizations and quality management deliverables.
- Assist with uploading and monitoring documentation in electronic medical records for utilization management.
- Prepare monthly summaries of utilization management activities/data.
- Respond to inquires regarding referral options, pre-authorizations and status of referral packets.
- Attend clinical meetings as assigned.
- Assist with obtaining supporting documentation for quality management reports.
- Help ensure all tracking logs are up to date.
- Assist with preparing for audits.
- Respond to general quality management inquires.
- Maintain incident report/IAD log and tracking timelines for submittal and response.
- Education - Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related healthcare field.
- Experience - Two (2) years experience in Utilization and/or Quality Management. Experience with electronic health records (EHR) preferred.
- Regulatory -
Minimum 21 years of age.
Current, valid Arizona Driver's License and 39-month Motor Vehicle Report to meet insurance requirements.
Eligible for DPS Level I Fingerprint Clearance
Current negative TB test result within prior 12 months (Employer provides).
|Job Reference #: ||1783|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||4/10/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs