|Clinician (Adult Residential & Inpatient)|
- Job ID
- Outpatient Services
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Hours
- 40 hrs. per week
The Clinician (Adult Residential & Inpatient programs) is responsible for providing assessment and treatment to individuals engaged in services in the BHIF and BHRF/BIP programs. Responsibilities include individual and group therapy that support the therapeutic programs. Additional job activities include discharge planning, coordination of care with the inpatient team and the treatment team at the Health Home, participation in Adult Recovery Team Meetings, and interdisciplinary daily team meetings. Monitors, evaluates, and improves the utilization of behavioral health services and ensures continuity of care and integration of services for members across programs. Provides community resources and referrals for members upon discharge from residential and inpatient programs.
- Conducts and reviews admission assessments for members with stakeholders, levels of care, and Health Home personnel to determine appropriateness for appropriate program using an established set of criteria.
- Facilitates admission Adult Recovery Team Meetings.
- Participates in morning interdisciplinary team meetings with the BHMP to ensure member’s status in the program is understood and effectively captured during the CON/RON process and communicated to the outpatient treatment team and documents accordingly.
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate all Adult Recovery Team meetings for each member admitted within established timeframes.
- Completes comprehensive discharge planning for all members including:
- Coordinates intensive outreach and case management services to members in order to avoid gaps in services and to provide continuity of care (including but not limited to: diversion, educational activities, med cueing, emergency case management, environmental assessments, transportation, referrals, ART meeting, etc.);
- Provides assistance to help enrolled members develop community and natural supports and development of community/natural support interventions;
- Assists members in implementation of Crisis/Safety planning;
- Coordinates transportation assistance with hospital diversions and discharges as needed.
- Participates in the implementation and monitoring of activities directed toward improved services, including performance improvement activities.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with others throughout the Agency, to improve outcomes for members and assure appropriate utilization of resources with particular importance on the establishment of supportive partnerships with personnel and with other Health Homes and stakeholders
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and controls established by the organization, regarding access to, protection of, and the use of the PHI.
- Maintains all appropriate records related to job duties.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Education - Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or a related field.
Experience - Two (2) years’ experience in behavioral health services. Superior knowledge of the health care system, medical terminology, and admission criteria.
Certification/Licensure - Currently licensed by Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (LMSW, LCSW, LAC, LPC, LAMFT or LMFT).
Minimum 21 years of age
Valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month motor vehicle record to meet insurance requirements
Current negative TB test result in prior 12 months (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1784|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||4/10/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs