- Job ID
- Outpatient Services
- Part Time/Full Time
- Work Hours
- Flexible 40 hr./wk. May include some evening or weekend hours.
Therapists provide counseling and treatment services, utilizing therapeutic approaches compatible with ICHD’s treatment philosophy, with an emphasis on empirical behavior techniques. The Therapist may work individually, or in a team approach, depending on the needs of the member or program.
- Provides ongoing in-home, and/or office-based individual and/or group treatment, education and support to members and their family as indicated on the member’s service plan.
- Develops treatment team recommendations for follow-up support and services.
- Actively participates as a member of the member’s/family’s Child and Family Team (CFT) or Adult Recovery Team (ART).
- Attends and participates in team meetings, clinical staffings (as needed), court hearings, and other meetings relevant to meeting the treatment needs of members.
- Adheres to the agency’s policy on billable hours/encounter expectations.
- Maintains member records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Completes progress notes using the appropriate covered service billing codes and writes comprehensive and timely reports as required by funding source and/or system partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the current DSM and relevant diagnosis for the population served.
- Knowledge, understanding and ability to implementation current best practice models.
- Knowledge and understanding of current counseling models and techniques.
- Ability to accurately read, record and interpret information, including assessments, measures, and diagnostic criteria.
- 21 years of age.
Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month motor vehicle report, and vehicle registration and liability coverage that meets insurance requirements.
CPR and First Aid certification required (ICHD provides training).
Eligible for DPS Level 1 fingerprint clearance required.
Current negative TB test result required (ICHD provides).
- One year prior behavioral health experience preferred.
|Job Reference #: ||1288|
|Job Status: ||Full Time, Part Time|
|Date Posted: ||4/12/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs