General Description of Position:
The Psychiatrist, in conjunction with the Behavioral Health Medical Provider, is responsible for providing diagnosis, treatment and coordination of care to members over 18 years of age. The Psychiatrist must function as a collaborator and team member, both with administration and with clinicians or professionals of other disciplines.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose disorders, including nature and extent and determines the appropriate course of treatment for patient.
- Provide direct therapy and assessment services informed by a wellness/recovery/resiliency perspective.
- Prescribes medication when necessary and informed by current evidence-based best practices.
- Works collaboratively with other staff
- Provides crisis intervention services.
- Provides consultation on clinical programs.
- Works with recipients and staff in developing and implementing individual service plans.
- Completes all required clinical documentation in a timely manner.
- Attends all required meetings.
- May be asked to conduct training on selected and pertinent topics including the teaching of psycho-therapeutic methods, time permitting.
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and controls established by the organization, the HIPAA Privacy Officer, and/or the HIPAA Security Officer regarding access to, protection of, and the use of the PHI.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Medical degree with board eligibility/certification in general psychiatry.
- Three (3) years of post-graduate experience in community psychiatry preferred. Licensed as a physician in the state of Arizona.
- Board certified or board qualified (eligible) in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology or by the American College of Neuropsychiatry (Osteopathic).
- Must have a current DEA certificate through the Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Must be able to pass pre-emploment drug screening.
- Must have or be able to obtain full fingerprint certification.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
|Job Reference #: ||2019 031|
|Job Status: ||Part Time|
|Date Posted: ||4/12/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Excellent benefits package!
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.
Click Here to apply now!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs