- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
The Medical Records Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of clerical duties involved in the organization of the Medical Records Department (MRD). Duties include but are not limited to scanning, naming and uploading documents.
- Sorts, files and collates a variety of medical records information into medical records in appropriate sequence in a timely fashion and in accordance with established procedures. This includes hard copy document filing as well as scanning, naming and uploading electronic documents into member records.
- Communicates with the Director of Quality Management about processes, barriers, needs and recommendations for improvement.
- Organizes hard copy records to be archived in accordance with protocol by Iron Mountain.
- Ensures compliance with Federal/State/Agency file maintenance requirements and standards.
- Prepares and assembles archiving and storage of medical records and files.
- Adheres to HIPAA Regulations.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education – High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience – One (1) year medical records experience required. Two (2) years’ experience in a primary care of behavioral health office setting preferred. Experience with electronic health records preferred.
- Certification – None
- Regulatory –
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- Initial negative TB test result, within the prior 12 months (Employer provides).
|Job Reference #: ||1786|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||4/15/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs