|Recovery Coach (Community Partners, Inc.)|
- Job ID
- Direct Care
- Regular Full-Time
To apply visit:
The Recovery Coach, using discretion and independent judgement, is responsible for the delivery of
quality patient care to Clinic referrals by the coordination of a member’s adult recovery team in
securing and managing general medical and behavioral health services that aid in the member’s
recovery from mental illness and/or addiction. The Recovery Coach will provide telemedicine
- Participates in the assessment, evaluation and planning of patient care.
- Develops initial individualized service plans, crisis plans, screenings, and referrals for
- Provides community and home based services to enhance and achieve treatment goals.
- Develops, facilitates and coordinates ART meetings, staffing’s, case conferences and other
meetings as appropriate.
- Provides referrals to outside providers and assists in securing a variety of social services,
including, but not limited to, relapse prevention services, medical care, food stamps, and
- Maintains a minimum number of documented client contact hours per week.
- Maintains appropriate documentation (charting) and documents accurately and timely in
accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Communicates with member (or member’s family) to coordinate consent to care, releases
and/or referrals for provider care which includes behavioral care, general medical care,
community resources, and educational, social, judicial and other State agencies.
- Coordinates transportation of members to and from appointments when appropriate.
- Consults with treatment staff to coordinate effectiveness of services contained in the
member’s individual service plans and adjust where needed.
- Provides outreach and follow-up on crisis contacts and missed appointments.
- Meets with service providers to review utilization and monitor member progress towards
- Provides member advocacy and education as needed, to ensure delivery of required
- Develops transitional service plan (including discharge planning) with members, prior to
reentry into the community.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
- Preserves the human dignity and the confidentiality of each patient.
- All clinical staff will participate in the rotation of “on-call” duties by the carrying of the
company on-call cell phone. This duty includes overnight, weekends and holidays.
- Responsible for following any policies, procedures, and controls established by the
organization, the HIPAA Privacy Officer, and/or the HIPAA Security Officer regarding access
to, protection of, and the use of the PHI.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma and 4 years of behavioral health experience, OR Associates
Degree and 2 years behavioral health experience.
- One-year behavioral health experience working with adult SMI population
- Strong knowledge of wellness, recovery and self-help
- Effective communication and written skills are essential
- Proficiency with computer and databases
- Knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis, psychotropic medications, various treatment
interventions, and community resources
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, reliable
transportation, and a clean driving record
- Must have a fingerprint clearance certification
|Job Reference #: ||1794|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||4/26/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs