Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director or designee, is responsible for encouraging and empowering COPE members to recover by providing services which will assist COPE members to more effectively utilize the behavioral and medical health system and/or understand and cope with the stressors of the member’s disability. In addition, provides coaching, role modeling, coordinating medical care, effectively referring COPE members to the peer and family run organizations, and mentoring.
- Must be receiving or have received services from the public behavioral health system.
- Must be currently certified as a Peer Support Specialist through an acceptable program.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelors or master’s degree, no experience necessary.
- Associate’s degree plus two (2) years Behavioral Health work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED plus four (4) years of full-time Behavioral Health work experience.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- Generous PTO accrual rate