GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Recovery Coach, using discretion and independent judgement, is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care to Clinic referrals by the coordination of a member’s adult recovery team in securing and managing general medical and behavioral health services that aid in the member’s recovery from mental illness and/or addiction. The Recovery Coach will provide telemedicine support services.
- High School Diploma and 4 years of behavioral health experience, OR Associates Degree and 2 years behavioral health experience.
- One-year behavioral health experience working with adult SMI population
- Strong knowledge of wellness, recovery and self-help
- Effective communication and written skills are essential
- Proficiency with computer and databases
- Knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis, psychotropic medications, various treatment interventions, and community resources
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Must possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Must have a fingerprint clearance certification
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Office Location: Tucson, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.