|Member Services Specialist|
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
The Membership Services Specialist assists in the day to day operations of the organization by engaging, coordinating, assisting, and directing potential members, existing members, contracting agencies, community organizations, etc. on service of provision of the organization. Memberships Services Specialist provide customer service activities via telephone or face to face.
- INTAKE REFERRALS - Verify eligibility (includes AHCCCS, working with other ICC Agency to verify closure, RHBA issues, Dual Ins.). Verify eligibility a second time on day of intake to ensure no change.
- Create record.
- Schedule intake.
- Reminder calls.
- E-file correspondence.
- Referral Report due monthly
- Monitor 7 day compliance and no shows, coordinate clinician’s schedules/issues.
- RAPID RESPONSE--DCS Removals
- Schedule intake assessment.
- *Monitor CMDP TXIX benefits, work with CMDP and DCS if needed.
- NURSEWISE—Crisis/Urgent Referrals
- Screen for urgency, verify eligibility, and send out timely notice.
- Schedule intakes if only Nursewise Referral.
- *Coordinate hospital enrollments when on-call can’t attend, assign worker
- NEW ENROLLMENTS RC/DRC
- Check for med review, notify staff and add to their calendar.
- Reserve room or cab if needed.
- *Review staff caseloads, provide weekly assignments to
- Assign staff, transfer in EVOLV.
- Schedule appointment, send notification.
- TRANSFERS—Incoming and Outgoing
- Work with ICC Agency, collect or send requires documents.
- Verify eligibility.
- Schedule intake or forward transfer request.
- Assist with CFT coordination.
- Enter into RBHA portal or accept transfer.
- Monitor intakes are completed.
- CALL CENTER
- Screen and assist callers and staff. Research requests, explain processes, provide outside resources.
- Serve as Liaison of the Day, ensure timely responses with outcomes.
- Listen and support families.
- Research service history.
- Report compliance to staff and supervisors.
- Request action and monitor outcome.
- Follow up with the family.
- PSYCH EVALUATIONS
- Log request.
- Verify eligibility and compliance with medical director’s requirements.
- Forward for approval.
- Schedule evaluations.
- Monitor log and outcomes.
- E-file approved evaluations.
- Reminder calls.
- NTXIX’s (loss of eligibility)
- Verify status, research HEAplus for pending applications.
- Call family, schedule screenings if needed or discuss options/funding.
- Complete HEAplus applications; upload documents; work with AHCCCS on family’s behalf.
- Monitor the 45 days process for final outcome.
- Deliverable Non-TXIX reports due monthly to RBHA.
- NTXIX closures.
- OTHER DUTIES
- All other duties assigned by the Supervisor to ensure efficient and effective services provided by the department.
- Education - High School Diploma
- Experience – Two years of customer service experience working in the healthcare industry (medical or behavioral health).
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- Initial negative TB test result. (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1800|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||5/9/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs