We are looking for a full time Psychiatric Nurse (LPN) to join our Medication Assisted Treatment Team. Under general supervision of the Opioid Medical Director, the LPN is responsible for providing support to primary care and behavioral health providers, client care and dispensing controlled substances, Methadone, Buprenorphine, and Suboxone to clients based on physician’s orders following careful assessment of the clients. Under general supervision of the site director, provide support to case management and medical staff. The LPN is also expected to cooperate as a team member and provide services in accordance with client’s individual treatment plan that results in a positive behavioral change.
- Monday - Friday 4:30am - 1:30pm, rotating Saturdays 6:00am - 10:30am
- Currently a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) through the Arizona Board of Nursing, and
- Possess a valid Arizona Level one Fingerprint Clearance Card, and:
- Experience with MAT.
- Experience with chemically dependent client population.
- Licensed as a practical nurse by the Arizona Board of Nursing plus two (2) years of full-time behavioral health related nursing work experience.
- Licensed as a practical nurse by the Arizona plus two (2) years of nursing work experience and two (2) years of behavioral health related work experience.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous PTO accrual rate
Must be 21 years of age (insurance requirement) and possess a valid AZ driver’s license with a "clean" or "acceptable" driving record. An unacceptable driving record includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- more than two  moving violations in the last three  years or;
- more than one  at-fault accident within the last three  years or;
- any major violation (i.e. DUI, Careless/Reckless Driving, Drag Racing, Hit and Run) within the last five  years.
Other driving related violations may be considered unacceptable. At time of job offer, submission of 60 month (five year) driving record from DMV will be required. These standards must be maintained throughout employment and up-to-date driving records are reviewed regularly for current employees.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
COPE Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.
Thank you for considering COPE as an employer!