|Medical Services Coordinator, LPN|
CPI IS LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED AND QUALITY LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE TO JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION!!
The Medical Services Coordinator, LPN, performs supervisory management, administrative and clinical work within the assigned geographic service area (Region). This individual is responsible for coordinating care and best practices between medical assistants, prescribers, physical health counterparts and patients. This individual is responsible for recommending, developing, and administering policies, procedures, and budgetary matters. This individual also manages the daily operations of Medication Services. He or she will interact as an agent of CPIH with outside entities. May be assigned to serve on special committees and conduct various meetings as necessary. Required to be familiar with, abide by, and enforce all State of Arizona, Behavioral Health Agency, RBHA, BMFL and AHW regulations. Position requires the use of considerable independent judgment.
- Supervises, evaluates, disciplines, and directs the activities of Medical Assistant staff at all Tucson Region sites.
- Works in close collaboration with other Medical Services Coordinators and management of CPIH to develop clear processes for medication services and physical health integration to ensure the highest level of quality care for patients.
- Prepares professional reports on such matters as; services offered, program, personnel, and other aspects of the company’s operations.
- Provides injections to patients as needed clearly documenting information in patient’s medical record and following best practices.
- Researches, recommends, develops, and enforces appropriate procedures, policies, and techniques to be used in routine operations, emergency operations, and prevention activities.
- Provide training and materials for staff on effective methods working with patients considering needs for medication and physical health.
- Act as liaison for Executive Leadership providing guidance on practices and needs regarding physical health integration.
- Maintains knowledge of agency rules, regulations and standards.
- Supervises the technical operations within the department and specifically as they relate to Telemedicine.
- Provides oversight to Physician Extenders and Prescribers to ensure medications and treatments are correctly administered and delivered as indicated.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Arizona.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a behavioral health outpatient clinic setting; managerial expereince preferred
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) required; NextGen preferred.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must possess a current Fingerprint Clearance Card
Location: Tucson, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
|Job Reference #: ||2019 050|
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||5/30/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Excellent benefits package!
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.
Click Here to apply now!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs