GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Front Office Specialist is responsible for the front office functions and overall support to the clinic, which includes greeting members, scheduling member appointments, verifying insurance coverage, answering clinic phones, updating member information and demographics, overseeing member flow in lobby and performing advance administrative functions of a medical office.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Plus one (1) year of advanced administrative support experience in a medical setting.
- The ideal candidate will have medical and/or behavioral health clinic experience
- Knowledge of an Electronic Health Record system (EHR) strongly preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Experience with accessing health plan portals to determine insurance coverage and co-payments for all patients.
- Excellent customer service skills is a must.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must possess valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or be able to obtain one pre-employment
Office Location: Tucson, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.