The qualified Psychologist will skillfully apply psychological procedures and techniques, including diagnostic interviewing, comprehensive behavioral assessments, psychological/psycho-diagnostic testing, and evidenced-based therapies for the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of developmental and psychological problems among children. Further, this individual must be skilled in working with families and various agencies to support positive outcomes. Supervision of clinical work and teaching of various didactics among the pre-doctoral interns is an important part of this position in addition to the clinical work.
Candidate must have a Doctoral degree in Clinical or School Psychology, preferably from an APA Accredited program. Qualified candidates must be licensed as a psychologist by the State of Arizona or licensed in another state and eligible for Arizona licensure. Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the delivery of behavioral health assessment and treatment including: clinical assessments, psychotherapy and psychological testing with children as well as some experience in supervising interns or practicum students. Fluency in Spanish is a bonus, but not necessary.
· Knowledge and skill in performing and supervising psychological evaluations of children and families including experience with various assessment instruments.
· Experience and skill in teaching, providing clinical supervision and consultation in concert with providing services to under-served populations.
· Knowledge and skill in performing and supervising empirically-supported practices of psychotherapy including a variety of therapeutic orientations and interventions such as: Family Systems, CBT, Trauma Informed Care, Attachment-focused Interventions, MI, and ACT.
· Knowledge of multicultural influences associated with various assessment instruments and the integration of cultural aspects in various therapeutic interventions.
· Knowledge of safety and security principles including crisis intervention.
· Ability to collaborate with referring medical providers, clinical staff, faculty, pre-doctoral interns, and support staff to provide quality care.
· Ability to present information or ideas concisely, accurately, and clearly both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.