GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides oversight and supervision of housing and homeless programs directed toward households eligible for housing subsidies. Maintains expertise in regulatory requirements and best practices for various permanent supportive housing funding sources. Provides technical assistance and program expertise to housing sub-contractors. Works in conjunction with other department supervisors, departments, and community providers in the design, development, HUD management grant writing, implementation and evaluation of a continuum of housing and homeless services and programs. Monitors HUD grants to ensure that housing vacancies are filled, encounters draw down the maximum funds allowed for the grant, and that reports are comprehensive and timely. Supervises staff, provides review and recommendation on staff submissions, and directs the work of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a social services-related field
- Three years of work experience in Continuum of Care participation, homeless and housing programs including Supportive Housing Programs, Section 8, HUD 811, HOME and/or other rental assisted housing.
- Requires at least one year of staff supervision or team lead experience.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have valid Fingerprint clearance required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Office Location: Tucson, AZ 85714
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.