Do you want to be a part of an innovative, integrated, evidence-based healthcare organization? Are you motivated to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you value personal and professional growth? If so, then we have a position for you!
We are looking for a motivated Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work with a team of highly qualified professionals in the treatment of persons with serious mental illness and general mental health. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner serves as a team member in providing services in accordance with the client’s individual treatment plan to promote positive behavioral change. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will assume medical decision-making responsibilities in the assessment and management of behavioral health disorders and substance related disorders of clients referred to them.
This is a great opportunity for practitioners who want to be a part of an established community agency that is dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve.
- Master's degree with a major in Nursing from a State Board of Nursing approved school of nursing with satisfactory completion of an approved nurse practitioner program.
- Current DEA certificate.
- One (1) year experience in a psychiatric setting.
- Certified as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and has prescribing privileges through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous PTO accrual rate
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- CME Reimbursement
- Professional License/Certification Reimbursement
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.