We are looking for a full time Recovery Coach. The RC develops, implements, and updates person-centered individual service plans (promoting member participation) in a timely manner. Monitor progress on plans, goals, objectives, and status on an ongoing basis with the person served, documenting the progress on the service plan as defined by policies and procedures. Serve as a point of contact and advocate as needed, to ensure ongoing collaboration, including the communication of appropriate clinical information regarding progress of the person served with other individuals and/or entities with whom delivery and coordination of covered services is important (e.g., primary care providers, adult probation, other involved service providers). The RC provides or coordinates all covered services (e.g. case management, outreach, crisis intervention, and counseling) to address clients’ individual treatment needs.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree, no experience necessary.
- Associate's degree plus two (2) years Behavioral Health work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED plus four (4) years of full-time Behavioral Health work experience.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous PTO accrual rate
Must be 21 years of age (insurance requirement) and possess a valid AZ driver’s license with a "clean" or "acceptable" driving record. An unacceptable driving record includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- more than two  moving violations in the last three  years or;
- more than one  at-fault accident within the last three  years or;
- any major violation (i.e. DUI, Careless/Reckless Driving, Drag Racing, Hit and Run) within the last five  years.
Other driving related violations may be considered unacceptable. At time of job offer, submission of 60 month (five year) driving record from DMV will be required. These standards must be maintained throughout employment and up-to-date driving records are reviewed regularly for current employees.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
COPE Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.
Thank you for considering COPE as an employer!