We are looking for full time Medical Assistants to join our team! Under direct supervision, the MA will assist provider with primary care duties, patient care (i.e. exams, procedures, blood draws, injections and patient education) and maintain efficient patient flow. The MA will also assist provider by preparing patients to be seen, collecting and recording necessary data for health, weight, medication and allergies. Responsible for performing miscellaneous clinic support tasks including filing, answering phones and maintaining provider schedule.
Minimum Qualifications :
- High school diploma or GED.
- Written and verifiable proof of completion of an accredited Medical Assistant certification program.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous PTO accrual rate
Must be 21 years of age (insurance requirement) and possess a valid AZ driver’s license with a "clean" or "acceptable" driving record. An unacceptable driving record includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- more than two  moving violations in the last three  years or;
- more than one  at-fault accident within the last three  years or;
- any major violation (i.e. DUI, Careless/Reckless Driving, Drag Racing, Hit and Run) within the last five  years.
Other driving related violations may be considered unacceptable. At time of job offer, submission of 60 month (five year) driving record from DMV will be required. These standards must be maintained throughout employment and up-to-date driving records are reviewed regularly for current employees.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.