Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to join us in working towards a brighter future for the families in Arizona? We have an exciting opportunity for you to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment within the behavioral health High Needs program. In this position, you will work as part of a team to secure the safety and quality of care for children with the highest of needs. You will also have the opportunity to maintain the oversight of staff that manage the high needs cases and provide ongoing support to ensure needs are met for our clients.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403B Retirement Savings Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Provides supervision and support to staff. Knowledgeable, available, responsible, accountable, professional, critical thinking/problem solving abilities, resourceful
* Oversees the services performed by contracted staff, interns, and volunteers.
* Provides consultation and organizes training opportunities and sharing of staff expertise for assigned program area.
* Provides supervisions, coaching and performance evaluations according with Agency’s standards.
* Interviews and selects candidates to fill open positions following agency best practices.
* Conducts program evaluation and applied research activities within the program.
* Assesses the needs pertaining to program area, and meets those needs with existing resources or recommends the development of additional resources and relays information to the Director.
* Partner effectively with support areas to include finance, human resources, IT, facilities, etc.
* Implements program services in accordance with contract requirements.
* Assists director and/or leadership with the fiscal management of program, including monitoring of all income and expenditures as applicable to program area.
* Communicates with referral sources in specific program areas to maintain a working and problem-solving relationship.
* Professionally communicate program services and needs to internally and externally.
* Acts as a resource to staff as needed for crisis situations.
* Is subject matter expert and represents director in absentia
* Participates in the Agency budgeting process.
* May be required to conduct assessment and services.
* Supervision of staff with limited scope in relation to size of staff, programs/sub-programs and locations.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university, required
* At least two years professional experience in the behavioral health field, required
* Specialized training in supervision, preferred
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* May be required to travel for program and agency required meetings.
* Must be available to work evenings and weekends to accommodate client schedules.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer