GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides oversight and monitoring of housing programs directed toward adults enrolled in the CPI System of Care. Provides consultative services, technical assistance and program expertise to Comprehensive Service Providers. Works in conjunction with CPI and community providers in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of a continuum of housing services and programs.
- Bachelors’ degree in social services related field OR, an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Three (3) years of work experience in homeless and housing programs, Shelter Plus Care, Supportive Housing Program, Section 8 and/or other rental assisted housing.
- Strong familiarity with the Arizona Landlord Tenant Act, Fair Housing, Housing First, and other housing regulations and programs
- Understanding of culturally and ethnically diverse members and families
- Advanced knowledge of public system and community resources
- Effective communication and written skills are essential
- Proficiency with computer and databases
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle
- Must have a valid fingerprint certification
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.