|Electronic Filing Specialist|
Performs a variety of complex clerical and accounting functions for billing, including verification of invoice information, maintenance of third party billing records, and resolution of a variety of problems. Follows up on submitted claims and billing; resubmits claims or resolves problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Protects the confidentiality of employee and patient information, access to computer files according to established guidelines and policies.
- Performs clerical duties, including, for example, the use of computerized records tracking, associated with the retention, maintenance, disposition, and control of administrative records for various departments.
- Perform some type of data entry including but not limited to electronic filing systems, spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Responsible for keeping data organized, safe and available this may involve maintaining paper files, electronic files, or even databases. Inputting, organizing, and retrieving information from systems.
- Provide administrative assistance, as needed. This may include filing, scanning, faxing, composing correspondences, data entry, preparing mail, and ordering supplies.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
- 1 year administrative experience or relevant education
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to interact effectively with other service providers.
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office products, Word, Excel, Access, etc., importing/exporting data to/from applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
|Job Status: ||Full Time|
|Date Posted: ||10/3/2019|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
To apply directly please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply directly online. If another window does not open, it may be blocked by a popup blocker. Simultaneously press the CTRL button on your keyboard and click the link again.
Click Here to Join our Talent Network!!
Copyright ©1999-2019 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs