- Job ID
- Temporary Part-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
The BSW Intern gains valuable and diverse field experience by participating in various activities throughout the department.
- Maintains client electronic health record in accordance with ICHD and licensing standards.
- Completes all training required by licensing and/or agency, or as requested by field instructor.
- Participates in team meetings; attends other meetings as appropriate, or as requested by supervisor.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance in accordance with the schools’ expectations for internships.
- Group Skills Training: The BSW intern will facilitate skills training groups, as deemed appropriate by the field instructor.
- Special Assignments: The BSW Intern may work on special assignments designated to them by the Field Instructor.
- Individual Skill Training: The BSW Intern may be given a case load to provide individual skills training (i.e. treatment goals of increasing coping skills, increasing communication skills, anger management skills). The BSW intern may also be given a caseload of members to provide other support and rehab services to such as pre-job training and development, health promotion, and family support. The field instructor will provide clinical oversight regarding treatment interventions.
- Program Evaluation: The BSW Intern may participate in review of program logic model and evaluations tools, in order to participate in program development and enhance social work perspective objectives.
- Child and Family Team (CFT) Meetings/Adult Recovery Team (ART) Team Meetings: The Intern will observe and participate in CFT/ART meetings in order to gain an understanding of how various service providers collaborate on behalf of the needs of a member as well as advocate for members on current caseload.
- Documentation: The Intern will be responsible for completing clinical documentation, which will include intake assessments and progress notes, in accordance with ICHD and licensing characteristics which will be reviewed by the Field Instructor.
- Meetings: The Intern will participate in Team Meetings when appropriate and scheduling permits. The Intern may be asked to attend other meetings such as clinical rounds, care management clinical review, and meetings coordinated through the RBHA.
- Education - Currently enrolled in a BSW program.
- Experience – One year of full-time behavioral health work experience preferred.
- Regulatory -
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aid, CPR certification (Employer provides)
- Initial negative TB test result (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1607|
|Job Status: ||Internship|
|Date Posted: ||7/27/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs