We are excited to share that we have openings for Behavioral Health Clinicians in our Tucson office! As a Clinician in our behavioral health outpatient program your primary responsibility will be providing individual and family therapy services to children and families. Our clinicians provide services both in office and in the home/community, wherever is most appropriate for their clients. Clinicians are a crucial part of the Child and Family Team and provide therapeutic input in treatment planning for each of their clients. We provide clinical supervision for licensure and offer incentives for obtaining both associate and independent licensure.
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the oldest and largest non-profits in the state of Arizona. When working with AzCA, you will be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or related field of study
- Able to provide DPS Fingerprint Clearance
- Possess a valid Arizona Driver License and be insurable under the agency's automobile
- Able to operate common office equipment and have word processing computer skills.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies