The Employment Specialist provides consultation and monitoring, assessment and rehabilitation planning, guidance and counseling, skills training; job development, employment planning, specialized job placement and supported employment for the vocational rehabilitation of members with physical or mental disabilities.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Experience in the behavioral health field
- Ability to write and speak effectively
- Excellent communication both public and private
- Must be organized and have time management skills
- Ability to utilize computer technology to produce materials needed to carry out role
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license, insurance coverage, and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Must possess or be able to obtain Arizona fingerprint clearance card if working with children
Location: Tucson, AZ
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.