Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED and some experience working in a residential treatment program.
Additional Requirements, Certificates/Licenses/Registrations:
- AZ Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance required at hire.
- Valid Arizona Driver‚s license, proof of current insurance and willingness to use personal vehicle. Driver's license is an essential requirement for performing duties for this position.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years. Driver‚s license is an essential requirement for performing duties for this position.
- TB skin test, physical assessment, and fingerprint card.
- Must possess and maintain certification in Infants and Children First Aid and CPR. Must be physically able to perform CPR and Standard First Aid.
- Demonstrates clinical competency in accordance with standards for the position.
- Demonstrates competencies in accordance with standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a monitor of clients in residential or independent living treatment.
- Ability to assess potential crisis situations and take appropriate preventive action.
- Ability to effectively handle emergency situations and take necessary action.
- Some knowledge of drug addiction and treatment methods.
- Ability to communicate and interact with clients receiving treatment for drug abuse.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
"Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled"