Job ID 2018-1834
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-AZ-TucsonCategory Social Services
Shift Back End Nights - Th, F, Sa, rotating W - 7p- 7a
Connections Health Solutions is a physician-owned, multifaceted behavioral health company whose mission is to address any behavioral health need at any time. We are hiring Crisis Workers at the Crisis Response Center (CRC) whose primary focus is to provide crisis social work services to individuals and families on an outpatient basis including counseling and crisis intervention, short-term case management, and providing information and/or referrals to community resources. Assists Providers by serving as a consultant for individuals with complex psychosocial needs.
- Conducts the initial triage and assessment of individuals and determines their level of acuity during the intake process. Performs a psychosocial evaluation of the person's needs and strengths, including the individual's physical, social and emotional functioning as well as an assessment of financial resources and family and community supports
- Works collaboratively with the Crisis Clinical Team to engage, monitor and communicate with the individual ensuring that safety is maintained while meeting the individual's needs
- Assists families and natural supports to develop and coordinate a safe discharge. Ensures continuity of care with natural supports and treatment team
- Develops an individualized and person-centered treatment plan which includes arrangements for a referral to services or natural supports as appropriate
- Uses therapeutic interventions both individually and in group settings to assist individuals in meeting their goals and moving along their paths to recovery. Provides community resource information and performs referral and liaison activities as necessary to ensure the person's success in returning to the community
- Documents all services and significant individual interactions in the electronic health record
- Performs restraint/seclusion when needed to ensure the individual's safety and the safety of others
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Behavioral Health or related field.
- At least 2 years of behavioral health or relevant experience.
- Current licensure by AZ Board of Behavioral Health (LMSW, LAC, LASAC, LCSW, LPC, LMFT or LISAC)
|Job Reference #: ||25922566|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||10/29/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs