- Job ID
- Outpatient Care Center
- Part Time/Full Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
Provides psychiatric services to assigned members; child and adolescent or adults, through Intermountain's Health Home. Full-time or Part-time. Employee or Contract.
- Prescribes, directs, or administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Gathers and maintains members’ information and records.
- Collaborates with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals and members of the CFT/ART to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Provides on call coverage.
- Analyzes and evaluates member data to diagnose nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Analyzes data to advise or inform member, family, CFT/ART and other professionals of diagnosis or treatment recommendations.
- Provides therapy during office visits as needed
- Prepares and submits member reports through the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Education – MSN FNP required.
- License – Licensed and credentialed to practice in Arizona.
- Experience – Prior experience working with behavioral health/psychiatric services for youth and adults.
- Regulatory – Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
|Job Reference #: ||1664|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||10/29/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs