- Job ID
- Outpatient Care Center
- Mental and Behavior Health
Provide full-time or part-time in-office or tele-med psychiatric services for children and adolescents, or adults, with behavioral or mental health diagnoses.
- Prescribes, directs, or administers psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Gathers and maintains members’ information and records..
- Collaborates with physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals and members of the Child and Family Team
- Provides on call coverage.
- Analyzes and evaluates member data to diagnose nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Analyzes data to advise or inform others of diagnosis or treatment recommendations.
- Provides therapy during office visits, or through telemed services.
- Prepares and submits member reports through the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Education – MD/DO required
- License – Licensed and credentialed to practice in Arizona
- Experience – Completion of psychiatric residency and child psychiatry fellowship; Prior experience working with behavioral health/psychiatric services for youth and adults.
- Regulatory –Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance
|Job Reference #: ||1663|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||10/29/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs