- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
The Principal serves as the administrator and instructional leader of Intermountain Academy; establishes and maintains programs aligned with agency’s objectives, oversees the operations of the school site; maintains a positive school climate for the learning, behavior, health and welfare of students and school personnel.
- Provides administrative support, leadership and oversight for Academy staff.
- Working collaboratively with Human Resources, has overall responsibility for hiring, developing, retaining, evaluating, disciplining and discharging Academy staff.
- Consults with Divisional Director, COO, Chief Clinical Officer regarding all legal issues, serious programmatic issues, and critical events.
- In conjunction with designated staff assist in the development of the instructional program consistent with the needs of the students and initiatives of Intermountain Academy.
- Provides assessment for incoming students for correct classroom and curriculum based on student’s needs.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a system of Positive Behavioral Support.
- Provides oversight of the administration of standardized tests and curriculum assessments.
- Monitors High School students’ completion of coursework required for graduation.
- Provides Parent Training opportunities.
- Serves as the central point of contact for Intermountain Academy; provides positive public relations for all Intermountain programs.
- Manages complaints, including resolution and follow-up, in collaboration with Divisional Director, HR, and Chief Operating Officer
- Participates in annual budget preparation, in conjunction with C00 and Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and is accountable for the Academy’s adherence to annual budget parameters.
- Collaborates with Tucson Unified School District Title I Department to access Title I funds designated for private schools.
- Ensures all Academy staff adhere to agency purchasing and accounting procedures.
- Ensures teachers receive annual and in-service training and coaching on an on-going basis.
- Participates in Management Team meetings, Intermountain conferences, and other agency-related meetings as necessary.
- Conducts regular meetings for program staff.
- Ensures that cleanliness and safety standards for the Academy are met, and that physical plants and vehicles are maintained.
- Ensures that student files are maintained in accordance with State standards.
- Ensures that program data is collected through established protocols to document outcome measures.
- Works with administrative support staff to ensure efficient and effective operational systems and processes
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance.
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39 month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration and liability coverage to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR and Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification, if required by program (Employer provides)
- Current physical exam and negative TB test result on a prescribed form, or Initial negative TB test result, as required by program (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1667|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||10/30/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs