Job ID 2018-1874
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-AZ-TucsonCategory Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
Shift Regular - M - F - 8a - 5p
Connections Health Solutions is a physician-owned, multifaceted behavioral health company whose mission is to address any behavioral health need at any time. We are hiring a Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (FPMHNP) for the Crisis Response Center (CRC) who will direct, coordinate, and provide medical/clinical services to specified consumers within the facility, including, but not limited to: intervention, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment planning, medication management, engagement, family meetings, supportive psychotherapy, patient education, risk assessment and discharge planning.
- Serves as the attending clinician to specified consumers. Completes initial psychiatric assessments, crisis interventions, family interventions, focused crisis diagnostic assessments, assessments of capacity for consent to treatment, risk assessments, patient education, progress toward treatment goals, and discharge planning including medical, psychological, social, behavioral and developmental aspects of the consumer's care, treatment, and services.
- Documents consumer's progress in the clinical record including admission order, progress notes, and discharge orders. Oversees delivery of medication education and consent, according to established policy.
- Orders laboratory tests according to standards of clinical practice. Reviews the health assessment completed by nursing staff, obtains a past and current medical history, and conducts a focused physical examination as indicated, according to established guidelines. Initiates contact with Primary Care Physicians and Emergency Room clinicians according to established guidelines.
- Assesses consumers' needs and guides the clinical team while managing treatment plan updates, in addition to initiating contact with Outpatient Behavioral Health Provider according to established guidelines. Reviews and utilizes all available documents from the crisis clinical team.
- Provides necessary information to clinical team regarding inpatient utilization. Utilizes appropriate medication based on best practices.
- Collaborates with other personnel to ensure that each treatment modality is appropriate for the consumer in addition to working with outside psychiatric providers in crisis and inpatient services. Works with the community to review involuntary petitions, assess involuntary patients, and coordinate with the legal system to follow established guidelines for Court Ordered Evaluation and Treatment.
- Participates in medical staff meetings including regional and quarterly meetings; participates in all required CRC meetings; and participates in any meeting as requested by Medical Leadership
- Unrestricted Registered Nursing license in the State of Arizona.
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with a Master's level certification in Family Psychiatric Mental Health (PMHNP)
- Licensed in the State of Arizona and National Certifications
- 0-3 years' experience in the delivery of crisis mental health and/or delivery of family health treatment to children, adolescents, and/or adults.
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice.
- DEA X license
|Job Reference #: ||26006711|
|Job Status: |
|Date Posted: ||11/5/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs