We are looking for a full time Housing Liaison to join our Housing Team. Under the supervision of the Housing Director, is responsible for facilitating connections to community housing resources and communicating with COPE case management staff. Assist Adult Recovery Team in assessing client living skills for appropriate placement in various programs. Develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with representatives from other agencies, the City of Tucson, and community property managers. Complete eligibility appointments for clients entering the Housing program including annual re-certifications and interim changes. Conduct homes visits and attend home inspections. Responsibilities are primarily related to the Lifeworks program.
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 11 paid holidays
- Generous PTO accrual rate
Must be 21 years of age (insurance requirement) and possess a valid AZ driver’s license with a "clean" or "acceptable" driving record. An unacceptable driving record includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- more than two  moving violations in the last three  years or;
- more than one  at-fault accident within the last three  years or;
- any major violation (i.e. DUI, Careless/Reckless Driving, Drag Racing, Hit and Run) within the last five  years.
Other driving related violations may be considered unacceptable. At time of job offer, submission of 60 month (five year) driving record from DMV will be required. These standards must be maintained throughout employment and up-to-date driving records are reviewed regularly for current employees.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen