- Job ID
- Regular Part-Time
- Mental and Behavior Health
Substitute Teachers assume the role of a teaching assistant when a staff member is not present at school. This includes, but is not limited to, supervision of students, teaching from a scripted program and supporting the overall safety of students on the Autism spectrum
- Provides adequate supervision to assure the care, welfare, safety and security of all students
- Maintains and respects the confidentiality of student and school personnel information
- Maintains discipline and classroom control that fosters a safe and positive learning environment for all students and staff in accordance with school and county policies
- Reports all injuries and incidences to the administrative support team as soon as reasonably possible
- Completes all appropriate paperwork requested from the lead or acting teacher (ie. Behavior sheets, injury report, etc)
- Provides instruction to a small group of students by following a scripted program
- Complies with and supports school and state regulations and policies
- Completes any related duties assigned by administration in accordance with school and state policies and practices
- HS/GED required plus RBT Certification. BA certificiation preffered.
- Volunteer and/or Work Experience with children.
- 21 years of age
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License and 39 month Motor Vehicle Report to meet insurance requirements.
- Eligible for DPS Level I fingerprint clearance.
- First Aide, CPR certification (Employer provides).
- Initial current negative TB test result, within the prior 12 months (Employer provides)
|Job Reference #: ||1681|
|Job Status: ||Contract/Temporary|
|Date Posted: ||11/26/2018|
|Pay Rate: |
Send Resume Now!
| APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright ©1999-2018 - Powered by Jobing.com Local Jobs